CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012



And the Spending begins.......
Look what I just scored on Amazon! Instead of paying $40 for ONLY the set of 26 AlphaTales books, I found a Big Book with all 26 in one, an audio CD of the stories and a Teaching Guide that includes mini versions of each book for the students to reproduce - all for $40!! 


I also found these great items at Michael's! Note the 100th Day Certificates that match my Owl theme and the puzzles and sorting blocks for Learning Centers! :)


Today I've been working on my "Brain Breaks" and "Monster Stomp" activities 
and I just finished making these labels!


Now, just waiting "patiently" til I can move all these 
great things I'm making into my room!

~~~~ Have a great day! ~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment